Photo Parata is a client/server program that meets your needs of getting the images in front of your customers faster. Photo Parata accomplishes this through simple presentation, navigation and image ingestion:Presentation:
Photo Parata distributes the images using the same technology as the web, HTML. This allows for a simple but elegant presentation in the Kiosk Viewing Station that with the Professional Edition can be easily branded by the photographer!Navigation:
Photo Parata uses a hierarchical navigation system allowing the photographer to create categories and sub categories in which to place the image galleries, allowing minimal effort for the customer to find the desired image gallery. This navigation system is carried through to the server where the photographer ingests the images into the system. Photo Parata stores all the images on the hard drive in the exact same way you created it in the system; so it's easy for you to navigate through the hard drive to find your images.Image Ingestions:
The ingestion of the images from the memory card is fast and easy; after the images are copied to the hard drive they are automatically downsized to allow the Kiosk Viewing Stations (KVS) to display the images faster. The photographer chooses what to call the images in each image gallery and gets to choose where to put the sequence number; both are saved for the next time you ingest into that Image Gallery. For screen shots and details on the Photo Parata work flow, please click here. Here are some of the high lights of Photo Parata: Grand Marshal Server (GM)
- One-step setup that does not require file sharing.
- File ingestion of JPEG files as well as JPEG+RAW.
- Ingested files from memory cards are not modified in any way as not to loose IQ from repeated jpeg compression.
- Images can be loaded from any folder on the computer.
- Works with WiFi.
- Thumbnail and small web size images are created for display on the Kiosk Viewing Stations to maximize performance.
- The folder structure on the hard drive is identical to that in the server, making it easy to locate images.
- All images (original, thumbnail, and web site) are stored in one â€œeventâ€ folder making it easy to backup at the end of the event.
- The event folder can be placed on any drive.
- The operator can define the Filenames for each Image Gallery.
- The Image Sequence Number can be placed on either the left or the right side of the filename for added catagorizing of images.
- Each Image Gallery has a Unique Sequence Number.
The Kiosk Viewing Station (KVS)
- Web Browser based, only requiring the IP address of the server that is displayed in the status bar of the GM.
- The HTML/CSS based view station which allows for great flexibility in branding.
- Intuitive hierarchical navigation system that mirrors the structure on the hard drive.
- Shutdown is password protected.
- Built in reset timer to return to initial page.
The Cart System
- No keyboard required!
- Users log in using their phone number on an onscreen keypad! (KVS)
- Users click on images to add them to their chart. (KVS)
- Users can edit the cart by adding and removing images at any time. (KVS)
- Users can return at a later time and log back in using the same login information. (KVS)
- The selected images (full size) are copied into a unique folder on the server for printing/order placement by the operator. (GM)
Supported OS's (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2
- (we still support Windows XP SP2)